Need Direction(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayOutWisdoms

Bare with me, I cannot determine what to do?

Who to seek assistance from?

This is a very real issue, and crosses the threshold of civil liberties, freedoms, our children, and everything my fiancé and I hold sacred.

59 weeks ago, my fiancé of 16 years and I met a middle aged couple here in Orlando at an extended stay hotel, where we were temporarily residing.

Initially, they approached us, concerned for our financial well-being, and the well being our 3 biological children. We felt they were rather intrusive, and we were very offended. Not exactly friendly with them or too polite, regarding their intrusion to our family's situation, as it was none of their concern.

The conversation led to them professing they were super-wealthy. Again, we were not impressed, and furthered the initial insult. After all, we weren't begging or asking anyone for anything, nor would we.

Professing they could help us; stating they had money, good intentions and good hearts. They complimented our 3 children, and had stated they wanted to 'help us' provide the children with a solid future.

They informed us they had just won a substantial Federal lawsuit (in the billions) and showed us documention of certain assets, companies they professed to now own, and their net worth. (The total was rather intimidating).

In speaking with them, they offered to help our children get the best education, medical, and provide them with financial securities most people are never privileged to obtain in a lifetime.

We were not seeking money, or asking anything from them, nor have we.

They proposed we let our children stay in the larger suite here at the hotel with them, and their 10 yr old child, as a 'trial-run' and if everything worked out, they were offering to do a "friendly adoption", whereby, they would take care of all the financial responsibilities of our 3 children, education, medical, etc, and we'd still be active in the children's lives, and have full communication, and visitation.

A win/win?

At first, we were very skeptical, and suspicious of their motives, or true intentions?

*Certainly, we didn't want our children being abused physically, mentally, or sexually. Nor would we sell, trade, or give away our children under any circumstances, or for no amount of money!

We spoke with several people professing to know these 2 people, and many of them had been offered; good jobs, contracts, housing, and a huge host of benefit packages, and they confirmed they were onboard.

After feeling comforted by several others who assured us these people were genuine, sincere, and capable of providing all they'd promised, we elected to hold a family meeting.

The kids were excited, we were skeptical, but we elected to do a 'trial run' and make sure the kids were comfortable, and there was no 'funny business', while awaiting the promised paperwork, and lawyers to provide the legal documentation or 'temp custody' agreement.

We agreed the children could 'stay over' with them, and they instructed us not to worry about food, clothes, or providing anything for the kids, and asked that we sit tight and relax, while they got their lawyers to draw up 'temp custody' paperwork, and a contract detailing our agreement, in which they had proposed to supply within 2 weeks.

We spent hours just talking, and they would describe the lifestyle the children were going into, and how privileged the kids would be.They seemed very down to earth, despite the massive fortune they claimed to have or be obtaining, which reflected some rather arrogant behavior on their part.

They managed to be just likeable enough, and had the children and us sold that this was a blessing. They did a great job making everyone believe they were connected to people in government, and owned major corporations in a multitude of media, industry, even real estate, and a oil company.

This began on February 4th, 2007 and has become a nightmare!

We've never seen a lawyer. They profess there's been every kind of delay, excuse, transferals of blame imagineable, regarding unforeseen issues pending them getting their money, assets, etc.

As months went by, we; my fiancé(the children's mother) and I surrendered, sacrificed, sold, or let go of everything; being led to believe we were doing this for the love of our children. We now find ourselves in dire straits, almost enslaved to the "hope" they are real, and this wasn't some scam or con?

Basically, we were penniless, had nothing left to sacrifice, and scared these people were not as honest as everyone believed. We now had no easy way out or backdoor to escape!

Under this hypnotic belief they were sincere, genuine, and honest, we surrendered, sold, or lost everything less our truck, and the clothes we had.

We couldN'T afford to drive the truck, as the tag/registration had expired following their instruction; we no longer needed the vehicle, as they were saying; "we were going to surprise you, but we getting you a brand new truck, so you'll have reliable transportation, and in addition, I am going to give you a house in Mississippi, and a job starting at $75k."

Having since confronted them several times, leading to verbal wars, I was able to tongue tie them up, and extrepulate lies they've sewn. I have told them I want no part of this, and we want our kids back, or I was calling the law!

Studying their reaction(s); they got nervous or scared, but this would only solve one small aspect of a much greater problem: we had no means to now support ourselves, let alone the children.

For my verbal inquisitions; my fiancé and I were threatened; "you don't know who you're dealing with, we are untouchable, and if you fight us, we'll win."

The gentleman's wife followed by saying; "we'll make sure you never see your kids again."

I know everyone at this point would say; "Call the cops." But, we have no money. They told us to quit working. Every day they tell us their paperwork is done, their money is released, and we were all leaving. And, everything was going to be fine. To this very moment, they are still making these empty promises

It remains a stressful situation, no doubt.

Obviously, I cannot afford to go to jail, or act on my anger, as such heroic thoughts cross my mind. I love my children, and will be there for them.

Her husband psychologically detours me from calling the cops or pulling the plug, everytime. Again, he swears it's all real, there were just delays. Both he and his wife have added so many promises to their initial proposal, they've convinced us we'd be stupid "if" (they were real) to give up now, after all this time.

Promising everything from getting our family's teeth repaired by the nation's best dentist's, and replaced with veneers, to living a million dollar lifestyle.

They've sold us a dream! (or fairy tale?)

A dream which has costs us everything!

We don't know what to do?

I truly believe; everyone they approached fell into that like "Stockholm Syndrome" and we all began feeling sorry or sympathizing for these 2 people, as they swore people were treating them unfairly.

Then I learned that these 2 people have borrowed nearly $60,000 from one persons mother, and were manipulating her under the belief they were helping her adult son, and would pay her back upon the lawsuit being finalized.

There is another gentleman staying here now, who we've tried to get through to in confidence, only to be subjected to further scrutiny and alienation from our children.

I cannot begin to express my concerns for the mental well being of my children, let alone my fiancé, and I, as we are grown adults and cannot begin to comprehend how? or why these people would do this?

Recently, we learned; the only gentleman who is still onboard with these two, and is awaiting a job, has been providing the financial means, through his elderly parents to supply his rent, their rent, our rent (which is not something I ever wanted them paying) and supplying their phone, food, cigarettes, and all the needs that have been taking care of our children all this time, is in fact, this man's parents retirement funds. Of which, like the other gentleman's mother aforementioned, equals if not exceeds, another $60,000.

For the love of God, I want to persecute these people, stop them from manipulating others, and ensure they never violate someone's family, livelihood, civil liberties, or freedoms ever again!

Nobody whom I've entrusted knows what charges apply here, nor has a solution greater than us contacting the authorities, filing charges, and taking our kids back.

Clearly, that is good advice!

But we have no means, nor measure to pay rent, eat, drive, work, or provide.

We hoped there'd be a victim program, other than a homeless shelter which could jeopardize, or further abuse the mental state and well-being of our beloved children, and ourselves.

Ultimately, I'm now a deer in the headlights, unsure if that opinion will not be to the likeness of exchanging one cage (or bad situation) for one equal or worse!

My concern is these people getting away with this, if we cannot prove what they've done, and we may very likely lose our children to the system. A system, that aside from a traffic ticket, I have respected, and avoided my entire life, as has my fiancé.

I have journal documentations time stamped, signed, and dated, from the beginning of this, and it haunts me to see how our perspective has changed; from believing this was a blessing, into it becoming a curse.

Are the journals even credible evidence?

We have several people who were awaiting jobs (some of which were the very people who convinced us these people were sincere, genuine, and for real) now lining up behind me, and my fiancé stating; "We will stand in court with you, these people need to pay for what they've cost everyone."

In closing, I am not questioning my faith in prevailing in proving these people enslaved us, I am however truly afraid my children may not understand this, and might require psychological counseling, we cannot afford.

It's much like a rape victim scared to report it, due to the humility, whilst knowing they cannot allow someone else to be violated in such a way!

The problem is we know of no state or local agency to contact?

What charges apply?

Or better still, if we'll even come out of this with our family intact?

We are welcoming any and/or all suggestions. I've been studying different possible crimes this may fit, and "Human Trafficking" seems to apply, but I am not sure how to pursue it, without risking "a Double Jeopardy" type situation.

May God Bless You and Yours,

Art M. & Family

Bare with me, I cannot determine what to do?

Who to seek assistance from?

This is a very real issue, and crosses the threshold of civil liberties, freedoms, our children, and everything my fiancé and I hold sacred.

59 weeks ago, my fiancé of 16 years and I met a middle aged couple here in Orlando at an extended stay hotel, where we were temporarily residing.

Initially, they approached us, concerned for our financial well-being, and the well being our 3 biological children. We felt they were rather intrusive, and we were very offended. Not exactly friendly with them or too polite, regarding their intrusion to our family's situation, as it was none of their concern.

The conversation led to them professing they were super-wealthy. Again, we were not impressed, and furthered the initial insult. After all, we weren't begging or asking anyone for anything, nor would we.

Professing they could help us; stating they had money, good intentions and good hearts. They complimented our 3 children, and had stated they wanted to 'help us' provide the children with a solid future.

They informed us they had just won a substantial Federal lawsuit (in the billions) and showed us documention of certain assets, companies they professed to now own, and their net worth. (The total was rather intimidating).

In speaking with them, they offered to help our children get the best education, medical, and provide them with financial securities most people are never privileged to obtain in a lifetime.

We were not seeking money, or asking anything from them, nor have we.

They proposed we let our children stay in the larger suite here at the hotel with them, and their 10 yr old child, as a 'trial-run' and if everything worked out, they were offering to do a "friendly adoption", whereby, they would take care of all the financial responsibilities of our 3 children, education, medical, etc, and we'd still be active in the children's lives, and have full communication, and visitation.

A win/win?

At first, we were very skeptical, and suspicious of their motives, or true intentions?

*Certainly, we didn't want our children being abused physically, mentally, or sexually. Nor would we sell, trade, or give away our children under any circumstances, or for no amount of money!

We spoke with several people professing to know these 2 people, and many of them had been offered; good jobs, contracts, housing, and a huge host of benefit packages, and they confirmed they were onboard.

After feeling comforted by several others who assured us these people were genuine, sincere, and capable of providing all they'd promised, we elected to hold a family meeting.

The kids were excited, we were skeptical, but we elected to do a 'trial run' and make sure the kids were comfortable, and there was no 'funny business', while awaiting the promised paperwork, and lawyers to provide the legal documentation or 'temp custody' agreement.

We agreed the children could 'stay over' with them, and they instructed us not to worry about food, clothes, or providing anything for the kids, and asked that we sit tight and relax, while they got their lawyers to draw up 'temp custody' paperwork, and a contract detailing our agreement, in which they had proposed to supply within 2 weeks.

We spent hours just talking, and they would describe the lifestyle the children were going into, and how privileged the kids would be.They seemed very down to earth, despite the massive fortune they claimed to have or be obtaining, which reflected some rather arrogant behavior on their part.

They managed to be just likeable enough, and had the children and us sold that this was a blessing. They did a great job making everyone believe they were connected to people in government, and owned major corporations in a multitude of media, industry, even real estate, and a oil company.

This began on February 4th, 2007 and has become a nightmare!

We've never seen a lawyer. They profess there's been every kind of delay, excuse, transferals of blame imagineable, regarding unforeseen issues pending them getting their money, assets, etc.

As months went by, we; my fiancé(the children's mother) and I surrendered, sacrificed, sold, or let go of everything; being led to believe we were doing this for the love of our children. We now find ourselves in dire straits, almost enslaved to the "hope" they are real, and this wasn't some scam or con?

Basically, we were penniless, had nothing left to sacrifice, and scared these people were not as honest as everyone believed. We now had no easy way out or backdoor to escape!

Under this hypnotic belief they were sincere, genuine, and honest, we surrendered, sold, or lost everything less our truck, and the clothes we had.

We couldN'T afford to drive the truck, as the tag/registration had expired following their instruction; we no longer needed the vehicle, as they were saying; "we were going to surprise you, but we getting you a brand new truck, so you'll have reliable transportation, and in addition, I am going to give you a house in Mississippi, and a job starting at $75k."

Having since confronted them several times, leading to verbal wars, I was able to tongue tie them up, and extrepulate lies they've sewn. I have told them I want no part of this, and we want our kids back, or I was calling the law!

Studying their reaction(s); they got nervous or scared, but this would only solve one small aspect of a much greater problem: we had no means to now support ourselves, let alone the children.

For my verbal inquisitions; my fiancé and I were threatened; "you don't know who you're dealing with, we are untouchable, and if you fight us, we'll win."

The gentleman's wife followed by saying; "we'll make sure you never see your kids again."

I know everyone at this point would say; "Call the cops." But, we have no money. They told us to quit working. Every day they tell us their paperwork is done, their money is released, and we were all leaving. And, everything was going to be fine. To this very moment, they are still making these empty promises

It remains a stressful situation, no doubt.

Obviously, I cannot afford to go to jail, or act on my anger, as such heroic thoughts cross my mind. I love my children, and will be there for them.

Her husband psychologically detours me from calling the cops or pulling the plug, everytime. Again, he swears it's all real, there were just delays. Both he and his wife have added so many promises to their initial proposal, they've convinced us we'd be stupid "if" (they were real) to give up now, after all this time.

Promising everything from getting our family's teeth repaired by the nation's best dentist's, and replaced with veneers, to living a million dollar lifestyle.

They've sold us a dream! (or fairy tale?)

A dream which has costs us everything!

We don't know what to do?

I truly believe; everyone they approached fell into that like "Stockholm Syndrome" and we all began feeling sorry or sympathizing for these 2 people, as they swore people were treating them unfairly.

Then I learned that these 2 people have borrowed nearly $60,000 from one persons mother, and were manipulating her under the belief they were helping her adult son, and would pay her back upon the lawsuit being finalized.

There is another gentleman staying here now, who we've tried to get through to in confidence, only to be subjected to further scrutiny and alienation from our children.

I cannot begin to express my concerns for the mental well being of my children, let alone my fiancé, and I, as we are grown adults and cannot begin to comprehend how? or why these people would do this?

Recently, we learned; the only gentleman who is still onboard with these two, and is awaiting a job, has been providing the financial means, through his elderly parents to supply his rent, their rent, our rent (which is not something I ever wanted them paying) and supplying their phone, food, cigarettes, and all the needs that have been taking care of our children all this time, is in fact, this man's parents retirement funds. Of which, like the other gentleman's mother aforementioned, equals if not exceeds, another $60,000.

For the love of God, I want to persecute these people, stop them from manipulating others, and ensure they never violate someone's family, livelihood, civil liberties, or freedoms ever again!

Nobody whom I've entrusted knows what charges apply here, nor has a solution greater than us contacting the authorities, filing charges, and taking our kids back.

Clearly, that is good advice!

But we have no means, nor measure to pay rent, eat, drive, work, or provide.

We hoped there'd be a victim program, other than a homeless shelter which could jeopardize, or further abuse the mental state and well-being of our beloved children, and ourselves.

Ultimately, I'm now a deer in the headlights, unsure if that opinion will not be to the likeness of exchanging one cage (or bad situation) for one equal or worse!

My concern is these people getting away with this, if we cannot prove what they've done, and we may very likely lose our children to the system. A system, that aside from a traffic ticket, I have respected, and avoided my entire life, as has my fiancé.

I have journal documentations time stamped, signed, and dated, from the beginning of this, and it haunts me to see how our perspective has changed; from believing this was a blessing, into it becoming a curse.

Are the journals even credible evidence?

We have several people who were awaiting jobs (some of which were the very people who convinced us these people were sincere, genuine, and for real) now lining up behind me, and my fiancé stating; "We will stand in court with you, these people need to pay for what they've cost everyone."

In closing, I am not questioning my faith in prevailing in proving these people enslaved us, I am however truly afraid my children may not understand this, and might require psychological counseling, we cannot afford.

It's much like a rape victim scared to report it, due to the humility, whilst knowing they cannot allow someone else to be violated in such a way!

The problem is we know of no state or local agency to contact?

What charges apply?

Or better still, if we'll even come out of this with our family intact?

We are welcoming any and/or all suggestions. I've been studying different possible crimes this may fit, and "Human Trafficking" seems to apply, but I am not sure how to pursue it, without risking "a Double Jeopardy" type situation.

May God Bless You and Yours,

Art M. & Family

Great story, Art!

Say hi to *****!

Last edited:
Great story, Art!

Say hi to *****!

First and foremost, it states; [irish223] is a moderator on this site?

I can see in your profile [irish223] you respond to several posts, which is respectful. However, I cannot for the life of me determine: what would possess you to reply with the aforementioned?

1.) This is not a story!- It's a major legal nightmare!!!
2.) I did not want my fiance's name mentioned!
3.) Do I know you? or You I?
4.) If your not a lawyer, then back-off!!!

As I too "googled" your username, I would greatly appreciate if in the future, you don't discredit a very real request for legal advice, by demeaning my efforts.

Clearly, I did not post here to argue with a school teacher who has nothing better to do than moonlight as a "Dear Abby!":no:

Last edited:
First and foremost, it states; [irish223] is a moderator on this site?

I can see in your profile [irish223] you respond to several posts, which is respectful. However, I cannot for the life of me determine: what would possess you to reply with the aforementioned?

1.) This is not a story!- It's a major legal nightmare!!!
2.) I did not want my fiance's name mentioned!
3.) Do I know you? or You I?
4.) If your not a lawyer, then back-off!!!

As I too "googled" your username, I would greatly appreciate if in the future, you don't discredit a very real request for legal advice, by demeaning my efforts.

Clearly, I did not post here to argue with a school teacher who has nothing better to do than moonlight as a "Dear Abby!":no:

You didn't really have to google my username to find out that I'm a teacher. It's right on my profile. I don't intend to argue either. However, after googling YOUR username, which I did simply because of your incredible tale, I found the following:

http://www.computerforum.com/150733-boosting-802-11-wireless-network.html
Recently just purchased a notebook w/ built in 802.11 wireless. The place we're staying provides the internet w/ the rent. (Naturally, the signal sucks!)

What are the odds that a USB adapter would enhance the signal when the router is roughly 250-300 feet away at the management office?

I mean we get the net, but I'm getting real tired of pissing everyone off on Full-Tilt Poker, and it takes like 30 minutes to get a 5min You-tube video, if it play's at all.

Linksys RangePlus Wireless Network USB Adapter WUSB100 Network adapter - Hi-Speed USB is like $60-$70, but I've never used one, so if anybody can help before I waste time/money that'd be awesome!

If anyone knows a product that works, and costs less? -we're all ears!
and
Thanks... I thought about buying my own router to link up with the office, but I highly doubt they'll allow me to have their ISP and identity info. So the USB Adapter will be the first attempt, and hopefully solve the problem. We really don't associate with many of our neighbors here, so getting them to do anything... would be a stretch!

Ultimately we just want to be able to watch movies online, and it gets tiresome waiting 6-8 hrs to download a 80 minute video feed.

Thanks for the info

Peace,
Art & *****

IMO, the bolded parts, in particular, discredit your original post.

If the entire story is true, then you don't seem to have the best interests of your children in mind. How would you expect to rescue your children when you're spending your limited funds on a new computer and router, and spending your time playing internet poker and watching movies?

Oh, and just to show that I'm a good sport, I'll take your 'fiancee's' name out of my posts. And hey, it's been a barrel of fun. :rolleyes:

To any and or all readers, I apologize for the above comment to irish223.

We came here seeking legal advice for an issue involving someone enslaving us and our children.

Certainly, my original post was long, and in truth I didn't know how to begin?

The initial post is both sincere and an honest. So imagine our reaction, when some school teacher in Chicago left us perplexed as to how she knew my fiance, or saying "hi" to her?

That wasn't exactly funny considering our circumstances, and in all do fairness it read as a threat!

My fiance was freaking out, considering her name was never mentioned, nor should it have ever been!

Again, I didn't come here to write stories, I have a blog for that. I certainly didn't come here to earn points!

Lastly, I am Irish too, so that comment offended me even more!!!

Last edited:
Wheww...

Lord give me the strength!!!!

Before I unload an arsenal of just how wrong you are to assume just because I acquired a computer, and did not disclose my personal dilema on a site consisting of mostly 20 year old college students, does not constitute you bashing me, my fiance (the mother of my 3 children) or our situation!

As stated above, we are living in a place where the internet is included, and barely works!!! I didn't have money for a router, but if anyone knew how to get the problem resolved cheap, we needed the computer, as nobody here knows what we are going through!

And yes, I do play poker online, for free!!! As it is both relaxing, and mathematically challenging!

Furthermore, we got the computer for the sole purpose of having access to the web, to find legal information, and any plausible explaination of what we should do to find the means to end this!!!

As far as your last post, which you were obviously writing before I posted my last response, I; myself am having a hard enough time trying to figure out how this happened to us, LET ALONE FIX IT!!!

In truth, this was my last stop before old school, and resolving the problem in a more American/Irish traditional manner!! (If you get my jist!!!)

It just so happens that the only interest I had, and have in mind regarding this issue was my children! As is my only focus RIGHT NOW!!!

Clearly, I can see how it read to you, but let's remember, I am trying not to let anyone, especially these people find out I am seeking advice against them, as they've already threatened we'll never see our kids again. Twice as a matter of fact!

Secondly, we sought assistance from our children's school social worker, and she directed us to an employee who works as a detective for the State's Attorney's Office here, and here academic advice?

So call the cops!

Yeah, plain and simple this is not!!! Perhaps because the demographics don't fit your expertise, next time you shouldn't comment at all!

Whew...

I don't know which is worse the 2 people who have our children? or the people TEACHING our children?

Do not be so quick to judge, lest you be judged!!!

It was difficult enough seeking help, and just another reminder of why I rarely ever seek assistance from anyone (less God above) for help!

So sad. I didn't come here for pity, nor seeking sympathy!

Instead, I swallowed my pride, attempted to admit our humility, find legal resources, and wind up get my fingers smashed with a ruler from a school teacher, who obviously should've went to law school. (Yes, that was actually a compliment!)

Maybe my fiance was indeed wrong, after all... my plan was to go old school, and handle this the American/Irishman way!

But no, I take the high road, and get entangled in a school teachers web?

No wonder this country's all a mess!

As I've been writing prophetic writings as act of meditation, it's obvious the threats we need to really worry about are not from the outside countries, it's the one's our own people are inflicting upon one another.

Thanks for the moral support Lady!

Since I only need one more post to handle matters such as this in a private manner, if anyone wants to know my credibility, I welcome you to read my blog! You'll find "truth" there... You'll find it in my 5th post below!

And there it is!

Do you get paid by your advertisers for every hit on your blog? :rolleyes:

I have to hand it to you. What a way to drum up interest in readers to encourage a visit to your blog! Very clever!

Last edited:
In-f**king-credible!!!

You people are a class act!

NO I do NOT get paid for my blog, nor would I expect to be paid for it!

It's rather, my consideration for a more philanthropical view, and a benevolent act of kindness!

Do you get paid for your legal advice school teacher?

Oh... that's right, you get paid in points! If we keep at it, you might hit the top 10 before the days through! Congratulations!

Another dead-beat site where school teacher's and a granny from ohio got bored with all their soap opera dramas and decided to mainstream themselves into real life CSI or Law and Order venue!!!

And you people have the nerve to bash me? Ha, that's laughable.

There's a lot of things I might be, a liar is not one of them!!!

FYI - It just so happens, I do know a lot about business, marketing, advertising, and making money... unlike school teachers!

Brings back some fine memories, I quit school largely impart of teachers like you who were making $16k per year cramming their all-knowing bs down the throats of the impressionable and easily influenced, while I was studying psychology, human behavoiral patterns, and challenging their text book knowledge, and seeing the bigger picture!

Hey...Super-slooths, while your running in place living your morbid lives, behind blinded eyes, and self-promotion... it was guys like Edison, Einstein, William Tyndale, Thomas Paine, Martin Luther, Socrates, Aristotle, Andrew Carnegie, Jesus Christ, Patrick Henry and a million-and-one others like myself who actually possess(ed) insight, fortitude, and tenacity, that afforded us the prosterity that built this country, and the privilige we all share in our Western Philosophy and democracies we live by today.

While people like you are screaming for bigger paychecks, it's the REAL lawyers who not only studied the law and made something for themselves, but anyone who's anyone didn't take for granted what someone else wrote in a book, only to mimmick the knowledge of another. Instead, it's those who went beyond the book, and obtained wisdom, and returned to re-write it for people like you!

So school teacher, do you write the books you teach your students?

Well until then, know your place!

The real shame here is I am 37 years old, and despite having walked through hell half my life, I'm not seeking your sympathy or your approval. Better still, I damn sure wouldn't be so quick to judge others, as the two of you have managed to ace that demographic... I give you both an A+

The real test we're facing in this country, is getting people like yourselves to snap out of your frigging coma's and join the living. I might be dealing with a very unorthodox issue in my life right now, which concerns 3 innocent children, but I'll be damned if the only thing I'm doing is playing poker or watching movies!

In fact genius, had you done your homework before making your bias assumptions without first having all the ingredients(like so many do) then maybe you'd be able to complete the recipe, rather than being some loser with nothin better to do than pretend your a lawyer!

I'd bet your one of those who see's a category for every person you meet, and somehow you've convinced yourself that your knowledge makes you superior over them. Hell, I could probably write your daily horrorscope, if I was so foolish to believe such superficial tools might help you!!!

Ultimately, I came here full well knowing the only thing I'd likely get was someone elses opinion, and boy did I ever!

Fortunately, I can find the good in nearly every situation, including this waste of time.

You gave me a million dollar idea, whereby, if I wanted to I could use Google Adsense to make 100x your salary, and do it in half the time you've spent on this forum pretending to be a lawyer.

Secondly, the whole promotional slam concerning my blog gives me an idea greater than the law to beat my problem!

Media!

Expose ignorance! Exploit it! - The truth shall set you free!

After all, it is a tough pill to swallow that there are people living in this country who'll abuse the privilege of our freedoms, and then there's guy's like me who step-up, and make sure it doesn't happen to another!

Yet... I'm a TROLL!!!

"Forbid it Almighty God!-I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry 3/23/1775

Yeah, it has been a barrel of fun alright!

"Let's Roll"

Last edited:
...and only ONE reference to his children in all that..whatever that was...

If you want REAL legal help, get a free half hour consult with an attorney.

I would like to know what it is that you do for a living. I, too, am a teacher and offended by your comments. Your sentence structure, voice, and command of both syntax and usage indicate something much more than a 7th grade drop out. If you proclaim a self-education of your writing skills, then I must ask what is holding you back from finding work to support your own children? Every employer in the world is looking for an employee as literate and well versed in the beauty of the English language as you are. I'm thinking you already have some kind of contentious job. If it's legal advice you seek, why don't you sell your computer to pay for 1/2 hour of legal advice? This is clearly too simple of a message board, run by and posted to, people who are incapable of meeting answering your questions or they have simply don't have any experience with the moronic and/or fictitious situation you describe. These people who are on to you have offered sound advice that is common sense over and over again. You on the other hand possess nothing close to common sense. Don't bother googling me....you will find out that I am a teacher, a dancer, and a lesbian.
Have a wonderful day.

I would like to know what it is that you do for a living. I, too, am a teacher and offended by your comments. Your sentence structure, voice, and command of both syntax and usage indicate something much more than a 7th grade drop out. If you proclaim a self-education of your writing skills, then I must ask what is holding you back from finding work to support your own children? Every employer in the world is looking for an employee as literate and well versed in the beauty of the English language as you are. I'm thinking you already have some kind of contentious job. If it's legal advice you seek, why don't you sell your computer to pay for 1/2 hour of legal advice? This is clearly too simple of a message board, run by and posted to, people who are incapable of meeting answering your questions or they have simply don't have any experience with the moronic and/or fictitious situation you describe. These people who are on to you have offered sound advice that is common sense over and over again. You on the other hand possess nothing close to common sense. Don't bother googling me....you will find out that I am a teacher, a dancer, and a lesbian.
Have a wonderful day.

First of all, I got the computer cheap, to research the laws, and find the resources to resolve a dyer situation, and hopeful to locate a decent job. I imagine it could be viewed as moronic, yet this is a "tool" which everyone should have to increase understanding, knowledge, and wisdom, considering the vast resources made available by having the privilige of owning one. So selling it, I don't see as good advice!

In fact, nobody until ohio_grama suggested anything.

In regard to your being offended, as you too are a school teacher, it was not my intent to hammer you, or anyone who's providing a public service, and educating our youth. So, for that I do sincerely apologize. It simply brought to the forefront a very memorable event in my life, when I walked out of school after being a straight 'A' student in 7th grade, because of a certain teacher, and his insatiable appetite of trying to make an example of me, because of my parents prior actions and history with drugs and alcohol.

In regard to my living, I am sitting here literally penniless, pissed off, and confused as to how this has happened to my family and I?

Certainly, I did foolishly agreed to let my children stay with these other people, but little did I, or any of the other victims know what they were really about. By the time we learned (the hard way) through remaining loyal (to what appeared a just cause) what we were up against, nobody (including myself) knew what to do?

The others however, were only in it for the money and the job they were promised, and could simply walk away.

I was in it for my kids future, and to study what I believed were successful, intelligent, and genuine people, the money meant very little, as I was seeking freedom for my children.

Honestly, I have been self-taught, and self-employed since I was 17 after attending an Amway convention in N.C., where I had the distinct pleasure of hearing Zig Ziglar speak to 80k people. I had my 1st business owning and operating an ice cream truck 2 months later. Not exactly a genius idea, but I did alright, and always loved being around kids, and people.

By which, I met a beautiful 24yr old woman, who saved me from a life of drugs and alcohol, by blessing me with 3 dynamic children shortly thereafter.

Look, I like you have nothing to hide, nor regret. Certainly it's the stimulation of learning, expanding my understandings, knowledge, and wisdom I seek to pass onto my kids. But, when society keeps hammering you, you either get up and fight, or lay down and die.

Personally, when these people approached us, I was vulnerable, broke, coming off a $700k loss of my home and a business. I built lavish hot tubs, waterfalls, and swimming pools for high-rate contractors for nearly the past 13 years, consistently.

It's apparent you cannot grasp this being real, anymore than I can, and as such, this and my families life has gone 180% in the opposite direction I was seeking. Unlike many people, I cannot simple call up mom or dad, and ask advice or for help. We are private people, with 3 kids, and have nor had any intentions of every getting caught in a trap like this.

Kinda like what these people have been doing since Feb. 2007.

Yes, it is moronic, no doubt!

That's the part that has defied my human comprehension in trying to convey it in the initial post, and the reaction thereof; only complicated me trying to grow the courage to call the cops or seek assistance. If people here don't believe me, who the hell will?

Hence... that's the problem!!!!

As far, as my employment, I am not working, and every effort my fiance, or I have made to regain employment has been thwarted, misdirected, or destroyed by these people whom have our kids. Clearly, they watch our every move, and they know; if I regain my finances (which I will) they are in deep s***!

Against the will of our oppressor's we filed our taxes (which was a joke), to get three items we needed to try and break this cycle. We got the truck legal, got a cell phone, and a computer.

Sure beat me up over it, but, I needed those items to get back into earning a living. Which, my lucky Irish ass cannot even find a job paying $10 per hour because everything I know how to do is dead, thanks to our wonderful prior experience with our contries old administration, and today's economy as a result!

I have so many skills, trades, and talents (Thanks be to God) and still, as an American born citizen of this great nation, I can't walk out my door, or invest one ioda of silent trust in anyone without being ripped off. I might as well file for disability, claim a psychological disorder like; agoraphobia complex, and become the artist, I intend to become.

But, that doesn't solve my problem with my kids!

Look I'm tired, I haven't sleep in days, I wake up with this problem, and I go to bed with this problem. At this point, I don't know if I need a lawyer, a gun, or a cop!

I was going to contact the F.B.I., as this spans fraud, kidnapping? leading people? human trafficking?

Hell, I don't know...I'm not a frigging lawyer either!!!!

In regard to your compliment concerning my writing...Thank-You!

Although, many people say it's a gift of mine, that only complicates knowing what to do with it even more!

Don't worry, I'll get my kids back, and I will promise anyone and everyone once I do, I will prove the sincerity of my initial post. In the meantime, I believe I owe grama an apology, and a Thank-You for suggesting seeking a free consultation.

Luvsspike,

I felt it was worthy of mention that as soon as the above situation is handled, I have just received a confirmation letter, encouraging me to enroll into a 2-year writer's course through LongRidge Writer's Group (also known as Break Into Print") offering college credits.

As the entire event listed above implies only the negative narrative regarding our current personal and legal issues, I feel it is customary and polite to solidify my apology for the insults directed at all teachers alike.

Hence, at 37 years of age, I am just now getting serious about pursuing a "higher education" through academics.

Ultimately, for the past 4 years, writing has provided major relief, and a meditive escape, and also has revealed my hidden passion and natural gift for writing. If time and circumstances should permit; in addition to writing, I intend to pursue other areas of academia as well. Such as psychology, philosophy, theocracy, social sciences, metaphysics, history, and various forms of biology, and mathematics.

So, with that being noted, not all that has happened over the 14 months has been all bad, the only thing is, getting over the one, to regain the freedom to explore the other. This ordeal has in fact; allowed us (my fiance and myself) to conduct a thorough self-evaluation, and reevaluate our families future, and it's direction.

Certainly, I did not mean to imply that teachers are bad, as all my influences were indeed teachers. Some of which had little, or no formal education, but instead helped create it.

To name but a few; Socrates, Aristotle, Confucius, Budda, Jesus Christ, Martin Luther (1500's), William Tyndale, Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson, The Synoptic Gospel writers (despite the debate of possibility of plagurism) Matthew, Mark, and Luke, King David, John, Thomas Alva Edison, Einstein, Newton, my first grade teacher Mr. Lee, 2nd grade Mrs. Judge, my children, and a million people who've wronged or righted me, as I learned from them all.

Even still, regardless of our pursuit for understanding, knowledge, and glimpses of wisdom, we all fall short of obtaining "all knowing" carnal or spiritual knowledge.

Peace and love people,
If only it were so simple.

If this is true, the solutions are not complicated, although they may be personally difficult.

everyone at this point would say; "Call the cops." But, we have no money

You don't need money to call the cops. You don't need money for a free legal consult with a paid attorney, or for legal aid. So call the cops, or get a free legal consult.

Her husband psychologically detours me from calling the cops or pulling the plug, everytime.

So stop letting her.

My concern is these people getting away with this, if we cannot prove what they've done, and we may very likely lose our children to the system.

I don't know what it is you're worried about them "getting away with". Nor do I understand why you are concerned you would lose your children. They are your children; these people have no right to them. Unless you are unfit parents, the "system" will not take them away from you. So take your children back.

I've been studying different possible crimes this may fit, and "Human Trafficking" seems to apply, but I am not sure how to pursue it, without risking "a Double Jeopardy" type situation.

I don't know why you would be concerned about "double jeopardy". And I doubt human trafficking would fit. They're not exploiting you; they're lying to you. I fail to see how they're getting any economic benefit from their lies. It simply seems bizarre.

I don't know what to tell you about your problems finding employment. It sounds like these people are charlatans, and I have no idea how they could have any clout with any potential employer of yours. If it IS a problem, get away from them. If they persist in their efforts, file a restraining order, or sue them for harassment, or find an employer that will ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back