Liberty Mutual and New Breed- 2nd Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

biracialgurl72

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Missouri

I had a back injury in 2006 in Kansas(work comp) I had a 2 level laminectomy. and was Fine, after surgery-I was released to full duty in May2007.Settled that case May08. I went to work for New Breed in Missouri in July 2007. I was one of the best workers,I got promoted to a trainer, we do order selecting for Hallmark, which is alot of repetitive lifting up to 50lbs. and on your feet 7.25 of the 8 hrs worked. June 2008 I was lifting a heavy awkward shaped box that weighed about 49lbs. i was putting it on the belt to be sent out and felt a sharp pain in my back and down my left leg,I thought i pulled something so i tried not to think about it again, well that was on a Friday by Saturday i was at the ER, had to get pain injection....to make a long story short i went thru PT,Injections and to be sure the DR had me have 2 injection in my periformis and hip to be SURE it was my back. Well after all that he said i needed a 2 level fusion. The atty for work comp sent a report saying that my injury was due to the previous injury. Although i was still goin to work on lite duty they had dropped my pay to min.wage and workcomp was to pay rest, never happened.I would get like 259 $then get 43$ now its been 4 wks since i got anything...My question is what do i do now?? If they dont cover it my Ins wont said its due to work injury, since i used my own ins for the periformis injections.One of the 2 disc fixed in 07 is bulging again My atty says we have to prove that it was due to this injury but wouldnt common sense say that? I dont know....Really depressed, have gained like 35lbs due to Inj and lack of activity. Please any comments are appreciated!!!! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back