Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication 2 MIPS in same day at tailgate in Michigan, need immediate help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tupacwe

Hey,
I just found out about this site so this is kind of last minute. Anyhow about a month ago befoer the Michigan, Michigan State Game, I go to state, I got two MIPS for having a beer in my hand both times at a tailgate. None of my friends were asked for their IDs, but I can't remember if they had beers in their hands. Yes I know it was very very stupid to continue to drink. I was not given a breathlyzer either time. I wasn't actually drunk either time. I went to arraignment and plead guilty to both. Tomorrow morning is my sentencing, so I was wondering if you guys knew of anything that I should make sure and say to the judge that could possibly help to get reduced penalties. Should I ask to get kncoked down to an open intox? Also, I talked to my probation officer and she thinks I'll get alcohol classes, 72 hrs. community service, 1100 in fines and court costs and 6 months probation. And she thinks theyll both come off my record if I do all this but shes not sure. Is there anything I could possibly say to the judge to get this reduced a bit? I go to school full time if that maters.
Thanks So Much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back