I want to unseal my adoption records in New Hampshire. I
How do I find a Case Name required to complete the Petition/Motion to the court.
I was adopted in the mid-1960's and I have no offical documents of any type. Not even an exact date that the adoption was finalized. My adoptive parents are now dead and I have no idea what my birth mothers last name might have been. I currently live more than 500 miles from NH and I'm trying to do this without hiring an attorney.