Accident With Out Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

csun04

Hello, I am 22 years old and I got into an accident with out insurance. My car is still being paid off and is under my uncle and aunts name (the registration). I also have another vehicle (truck) which is being paid off and has insurance and both registration and insurance are under my name. The vehicle I was driving did not have insurance and the persons insurance company found out I had insurance for the truck and is trying to get the trucks insurance to pay for the accident when the truck was never involved nor the insurance and they told the trucks insurance company they needed to pay or I get sued.
I was never hiding from the accident the person had my information drivers license, address, cell number, everything. The trucks insurance company is calling me and asking for information about the car involved in the accident and that they need to speak to the people in the registration which is my aunt and uncle, according to them they need to figure out if they will cover the accident since there was not a legit reason on why I was not driving the truck... What should I do? Should I tell the trucks insurance not to get involved? I'm not avoiding the situation and I am cooperating so I am worried on what might happen it took from November to March 6, 2009 for me to find out what really is going on and yes the fault of the accident was mine and I told the guy ill fix it from the beginning of when it happen I also was honest and told him I had no insurance but I don't know what I should do?

Thank you
Ill look forward to your answer thankyou…

This is normal. You are insured under another vehicle you own and your insurance generally covers any car you drive. If you do not file a claim with your insurance how do you intend to pay for all the damages? Did you cause damage or injury to another party? Would you rather be sued?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back