Criminal Trials, Hearings can they make my husband testify in court against me

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisconlady

On 01/09/09 I got home from work and the front door on our house had stuck like it has before. I tries many times to get in and no luck I could see my step daughter standing in the door way not even offing to help and hear my husband yell at dogs from bedroom both knew it was me. neither one move to help. I used my shoulder many times to pop door am to get in which I have had to do before and so has my husband. When I confronted mystep daughter that is 20yrs old why she just stood there she repled I was blow dring my hair. She yelled nasty thigs at me from bedroom and I told her if she did not like it here to pack and leave. She told me she did not have to. Worng she don't pay rent nor help around house . also is hooked on herion. we had words I tried to speak to my husband in bedroom alone she stood outside the door screaming at me then said she was so mad shecould hit me in the face. I opened the door and said go ahead if you think you are women enough . well I got a hammer to repair the door again. and she kept going with her outh so I left. after a bit decided to stop at police station to check because I knew her DL were pulled an plates were expired in aug /08. while there I was arested for dom dc. and hauled to jail. In court the first time they were going to drop to a dc and just pay fine. I told Judge no plea NG . She only called police because she was mad. She no longer lives here and I have no contact with her. Why can I not get a polce report I have no lawyer plus now they want my husband to go against me can they do that. The cop that arrested me laughed at what she did and so did officer that drove me to jail.. He knows me and her both. I even have a text message that says she was sorry she was mad and not thinking. She admits she pushed it to me but will lie in court. what can I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back