Delivery company broke door window while delivering appliance-did'nt pay repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

articfsun

My jurisdiction is: Illinois

In October 2008 Circuit City's private delivery company broke the window in my Condo buidling while delivering my appliance. Our Condo mgmt company sent them the repair bill of $585 and they agreed to pay. Our Condo Mgmt company contacted them again for payment because they had never sent us a check and was told that they are now bankrupted like Circuit City. What can I do to make them pay, as our Condo Association is now lookiing for me to pay.

Delivery company broke door window while delivering appliance-did'nt pay repairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My jurisdiction is: Illinois

In October 2008 Circuit City's private delivery company broke the window in my Condo buidling while delivering my appliance. Our Condo mgmt company sent them the repair bill of $585 and they agreed to pay. Our Condo Mgmt company contacted them again for payment because they had never sent us a check and was told that they are now bankrupted like Circuit City. What can I do to make them pay, as our Condo Association is now lookiing for me to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back