banking bailout and foreclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

speakingout

My jurisdiction is: florida

I would like to know if there is an attorney out there that has the moral guts to help me in starting a class action lawsuit against the banks and their use of bailout funds. The people in Congress don't have a clue as to how to address the issue or they don't want to. I know what NEEDS to be done, and it is the PEOPLE standing up to the banksters. How can we allow the bailout money (taxpayers money) to be given to the banks which they used to purchase another banks assets (loans) and then are turning around and foreclosing on the very same loans they purchased with OUR money?! We are paying for our mortgages twice! This is the biggest banking heist ever! Who will take this on behalf of the American PEOPLE? The tax dollars are OUR money, not the corporations or the banks. We are borrowing money from the Fed to give to the banks so they can buy assets for pennies on the dollar and then use the money to lend back to us at more interest! Something is wrong with this picture Help! email me at:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you've got the money to fund the lawsuit, there will be attorneys willing to help. Until then, it's a lot of money and time to invest for a small chance in getting a payout from... well... whom?

If you want to talk about being mad - what about the people who decided housing was too high and are now paying their tax dollars so that other people can get financing for being victims of their own greed purchasing a house they really couldn't afford? Unfortunately, there is a lot of blame to go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back