Step Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

lr3434

I need some help. I have a step daughter and my husband has rights to see her and has a court order for visitations. We have recently seen and heard some things from family members. We know that her mom and her boyfriend have seperated numerous times since we have been together. We have not seperated once. For Thanksgiving day we were to see her for two hours and they told us she didnt want to come because she was playing with cousins, it came known to our attention that the parents were in a fist fight and that is why she didnt come. If we know that there is alcohol use, possible drug use, and violence what can we do as far as getting custody of her. How likely is it for us to be able to get her? What type of evidence is needed? We want what is best for her and for her to be safe. Please help.

If you have evidence or witinesses then your husband, not you, goes to court and files for change of custody. Use caution that he doesnt do this with supporting evidence or eye witiness statements. Judges dont like their time wasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back