justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

danswiet

i just received a right to sue letter from the EEOC regarding a situation i posted about several months ago. I just wanted to say to the person that told me that i was out for blood( or something to that effect) and that i would be sadly disappointed, i'm glad i didn't listen to you. the gas company lost the workers comp case and are going to be sued for sexual harassment. they had no policy to deal with harassment by a customer ( they still dont. another co-worker was attacked with a 2x4!!) i didn't want anything more than for this company to show a little concern and compassion for a very good worker. they chose instead to worry about their bonuses. the vice-president of HR acknowledged in her deposition that she wrote a letter to me expressing concern but that she really didn't mean what she wrote!!! those were her exact words!!!! my goal is to burn them for everything i can. this all could have been avoided if that had just agreed to pay the $90 a week therapist bill. now they are on the hook for a whole lot more. to anyone else who's going thru a situation with w/c, STICK TO YOUR GUNS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back