Workers comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeannieb1020

I am a victim of slander/defamation, denial of selection and retaliation for opposing discrimination against another ethnic group at my worksite. These allegations are well-documented, there was complicity within the administration and the facts are outlined in an independent investigation undertaken by the county office of my school district. I am currently under a stress claim from Workers' comp and am undergoing therapy from a doctor assigned by WC as a direct result of these factors. I am preparing a lawsuit to be filed in federal court within the next few weeks. Am I required to release all of my medical records without restriction to the agents underwriting the insurance carrier, i.e. SISC in California? My hesitation stems from a clause contained in the authorization form I was asked to sign stating the following:

The Individual has a right to refuse to sign this Authorization. The provider may not condition treatment, payment, enrollment, or elibibility for benefits on whether the Individual signs the Authorization.

Thank you for your help.:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back