Property Invasion, Damages, Trespass Breaking and entering

Status
Not open for further replies.

girlygirlns18

OK back in February 2008 My step father in law came to my house wanting to take his wives(2) and four kids home but they had come to my house scared of him. We would not open the door so he tried to kick in my front door and busted out the glass in the upper part of the door but could not get in because my husband was holding it shut. When he could not get in that door he busted in my back door after jumping my electric fence. where my husband held him off with a shot gun. He went to jail for 14 days but was plead down to aggravated trespassing but was forced to pay to replace both of my doors. Now my insurance agency has decided they no longer will cover us, because in the last 2 years 2 things have happened one my kitchen got set on fire by my husband in march of 2007 though after that they renewed our policy. After the deal with my step father in law they decided we were not worth the risk can we go back to court to have him pay the difference in our insurance because he caused our insurance to be dropped and our new insurance is higher because of the 2 incidents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back