tenant refuses to pay rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasond415

i have posted in this thread 2 times and i am still have a problem with a tenant,she has been living with me,my younger sister and other brother for over 2 years and does not pay rent,i have collected the rent from her before for about 3 months and i would give her receipts for rent paid but the problem is that she is my younger sisters friend and she feels she should pay my sister the rent,my older brother does not get involved until there is an argument and he take there side for some weird reason,i told her that if she does not pay rent she would have to move out,she gave me a dirty look and lied saying she talked to my older brother and sister and that she does not have to pay me the rent money,now legally my older brother is in charge of the houses,we have another house in san francisco that just sits there,my brother says he's not going to do anything with the house.right now we are paying $1,800 a month for mortgage in san bruno and around $500 and up for utilities,my question is would it be possible to get co-executorship of the properties or anything similar,my plans are to collect the rent from the tenant and put it in an account for the three of us if we need expenses for the houseand to rent out the sf house,i have printed a "pay rent or quit" form would it be legal if i issued it to her since my brother is the executor,i am stuck up a river without a paddle and any help would be greatly Appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back