Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft first offense larceny

Status
Not open for further replies.

stressedfemale

i got a citation for misdemeanor larceny for some earrings and in all it came to $42.00. i was going to put the earring back but i had like 3 bags of other stuff and i forgot. anyway i got banned from the store they called the police and i got a citation for misdemeanor larceny. I've never been in trouble before and this could ruin my life. im embarrrassed and i've called a few lawyers but i dont know what to expect. i dont want this on my record.

If you have priors there is little chance to get Diversion and keep this off record. What you could do is enter an Anti Shoplifting program and hope Judge sees that as remorse and effort to right wrongs. If so ther emight be slim chance of Diversion. If you want info on these programs my husband knows Director of one such program email me for info at pilars_plaything@yahoo.com

This was my son's first offense as well but when we went to court the judge put ina plea for him as not guilty and gave him another court date to return with lawyer. What does that mean in Oklahoma law?

This was my son's first offense as well but when we went to court the judge put ina plea for him as not guilty and gave him another court date to return with lawyer. What does that mean in Oklahoma law?

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Your son should keep his nose clen while this is pending.

It's a good idea even after its over.

He should keep his mouth shut about this and make his next out date.

Ask for the court to appoint him a lawyer, or you hire him one.

Then let the lawyer work hs magic.

Keep quiet, stay outta more trouble, this thing goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back