Grandparent visitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

clc51982

Hello,

My biological son who is eight, was recenly adopted by my husband. The biologicals father's rights were terminated for abandonment. During the process of going to court for the adoption and all the investigating the (previous) paternal grandparents filed for visitation and then CUSTODY. They currently have a temporary court ordered visitation one weekend a month. My husband and I had stopped the visitation shortly after the beginning of the adoption process due to the (previous) paternal grandmother tell our son that the man who had just adopted him was not his "real Dad" when this is the only man he know....to stop rambling my question is... doesn't adoption cut off the legal rights of all family members, birth parents, grandparents and so on? Plus how can the court violate our 14th admendment? Can someone please help and tell me what we can do???? I refuse to allow my son be influenced to not want to be around his own family just because the PREVIOUS grandmother is disraute that her son is a loser. So she puts down my husband....PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm a grandfather and we need help to fight Ohio CPS and stop our only grandkids to get Adopted out of the family. I don't have any money to get an attorney, is their any type of program that can help financially?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back