PLEASE HELP!!!!! Children Need HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabama_Prada

I am in Desperate need of help. I am the mother of 2 little boys from a previous marriage and have been involved in a court battle since I filed for a divorce in 2001. My problem is a longtime one in which I am under a judge in a "small" town. Having said that I am in no way an individual that has ever been disrespectful of ANY court official nor officer of the law. I was raised to believe that the truth will stand when nothing else will; however, I have come to understand that the laws in Alabama are not based on truth and that there are some individuals sitting behind the bench that should not be. I am currently involved with a judge that has no regard for his position and has no respect for it either. As a result of dealing with an individual such as he, I have become well aquainted with our civil laws as well as the Judicial Cannons of Alabama. The reason I sought divorce from my childrens father was due to extreme violence and abuse. There are far too many things to explain that have happened and the most current thing regarding this matter is that I have had temporary custody of my children since October 2007 with NO SUPPORT due to abuse suffered by my two children at the hands of their father. Their father currently has 5 felony indictments on him and is free to roam the world. The 1st issue is that the sherriffs department did not include my youngest child in the report that was made regarding the abuse they both suffered and I cannot get anyone to redo the report or anything. I also, applied for a Protection from Violence Order, which was denied. Now as a result of all of this, my ex-husband has tried to recover his visitation with our youngest child. My youngest child disclosed in May that his father had been molesting him. He reported this to his older brother who reported it to their step-father (my husband) and DHR was contacted. The sherriffs department was called by a family friend, whom my youngest son also reported this to. Now, here is where everything goes from bad to worse...... My ex-husband and his attorney as well as the new GAL, contacted my lawyer and requested that they have a phone conference, keep in mind that the new GAL has not contacted my children at all!!!! My attorney was not going to be in town on the date the phone conference was to be done and they all (including the Judge) decided on another date; however, while my attorney was out of town, the Judge signed an order giving my ex-husband week-to-week visitation with our youngest son........ At this point is when our youngest son disclosed the sexual abuse and I went to my county (Tuscaloosa) court house and applied for a Protection from Abuse order, which was given to me on behalf of our youngest sons statements to the sherriff regarding the sexual abuse...... To date, Tuscaloosa County DHR has "closed" the case WITHOUT speaking to me, my husband, my children, the sherriff that took the report, or the witness (family friend) who also was told of the incident by my youngest son. Also, I was held in contempt of court due to my not giving our youngest son back over to his father even after the judge heard the report from the sherriff as well as the family friend, and even after I had the PVO from the judge here in Tuscaloosa, as well as being told when I petitioned the court for relief (child support) that if he (the judge) ordered support, that he was going to order visitation?????? I am very confused, as the two are not related and I am loosing everything I have while my ex-husband has no bills, in fact he owns a rental house and lives with his new girlfriend. How can this happen and who do I need to see outside the Judicial Review Commission??????

Your post is long please just stick to the relevent facts. Dad's girlfriend has nothing to with this. The safety of your kids is paramount so if you file for child support, dad is going to seek visitation. Move in with friends or family and call around to see if any lawyer will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back