Sharebuilder dot com messed up my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcgiveradio

I bought stock on sharebuilder dot com and they listed it for 0.0007. I purchased 10,000 shares for a total of $7.00 plus $9.95. The problem is that the actual price of the stock was $9.00 and now my trade account is negative 90 grand. My question to you is if the stock is still showing at the price I purchased it. Do I owe that money or do they have to honor the price I paid.

I called and they said it was an error in their system and they are trying to fix the problem.
The screen where i look at the stocks still says that it is .0007 a shair and that i have 7 dollars worth. When I bought it it was a total of 7 dollars and the order processed for that not 90,000 only until the order went through did it show that amount. I don't understand how a glitch in their system is my fault.

I'd send sharebuilder a certified letter and/or fax stating and documenting what you say. I'd take a screen shot of the error and attach it and make my complaint. I agree with you - if the company made a listing mistake, that is their error to bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back