While I was in the custody of the state of CA I was injured in a fall on the grounds at CRC (Norco, CA). medical treatment was started but upon my release I have been unable to get the medical attention needed... is there anything I can do? Also while still in custody I was admitted into the hospital (riverside Community Med cntr) while I was there I became so dehydrated that I blacked out and fell from the bed. I suffered an injury to my shoulder from the fall. Do I have any recourse on this?? I'm still trying to get medical attention for this injury also. I have detailed information on both injuries and have tried to get legal advise but because it's the state of CA I can't find anyone who will rep me. Any suggestions??