Please Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButterflyR

Ok Here is my question and I would really appreciate it if you didn't bring anything religious or your opinions on this matter. I just want to know.
My questions is this. I have a daughter who is 17 and is currently dating a 25 year old whom i have met and approve of. I also know that they have had sex, but thats not as big of a deal to me as my question. My daughter keeps on saying she is going to move out and live with him. I have told her time and time again that she shouldn't and that if she does leave I will not support her any more. No matter what happens. She gets taken off our insurance and everything.
Could she legally, in the state of Texas, move out without my permission and in with her 25 year old boyfriend?
I just want to know what the law says. I really do not want opinions or anything else brought into this.
I also want to add that she does plan on marrying him as soon as she turns 18. I have given her my opinion on that as well. But she will be 18 and can not stop her since in any and all states she is considered an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back