Final hospital Bill Not Paid by CVS, Can't take out loan for Pharmacy School

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesL1585

Hi,

In Dec 06, I was a 21 year old young man on the job as a manager at CVS/Pharmacy in Houston TX and the store was robbed... I wrestled down the criminal, and held him until the police came (Boy was i stupid) unfortunately he bit me. I was taken to the hospital and got workers comp for about 45 days. Also having about 3 or 4 Dr's Visits at the time which I thought they covered all 4 of the visits, but one slipped away "I guess".

Today, I'm in Chicago and Im now in a Doctor of Pharmacy program. I applied for a loan to cover my Pharm D. degree and just found out that the last hospital bill is on my credit report because the insurance company CVS had didn't pay the bill. An insurance adjuster worked with me on my case to make sure my workers compensation was fine throughout the process and when I received the last hospital bill notice saying it wasn't paid I notified her of this and she said it was taken care of... obviously not. Now the bill is on my credit report and I can't afford to pay for $14,000 tuition without the loan... PLEASE Help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back