Problem with the precious metals broker/trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachbum999

My jurisdiction is: Florida

Couple of years ago I have opened an account with Bullion Direct - company that provides a platform for the trading, clearing, purchasing, and storage of precious metals.

I was buying gold and silver coins and bullions through Bullion Direct. Several months ago I got a problem with them because of my divorce ... my ex-wife has changed the password and email on the account and so on ... . I have contacted the company about that and asked to send me back the balance of the funds that I had with them. At that time I was in Europe and they started verification process with me. I have sent them all copies of my documents what they have asked. But they do not have a phone number where I can call and talk to someone ... all communication goes through email only ... and they could ignore me for 3-4 weeks without answering my mail or asking the same questions ... all that lasts for months already. I am in the States for over a month already ... gave them my phone number to call me ... but no answer. Where I can file a complain against them or what I can do? Thank you.

Just because you don't have a phone number doesn't mean that you should have a problem getting the balance of the funds. What was promised to you in email? What still seems to the be the problem? You might want to try resolving this one last time before filing a complaint, which might not be as easy as you think to recover money.

Just because you don't have a phone number doesn't mean that you should have a problem getting the balance of the funds. What was promised to you in email? What still seems to the be the problem? You might want to try resolving this one last time before filing a complaint, which might not be as easy as you think to recover money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back