Auto Loans Auto Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

firespot

I have an auto loan through a company in Phoenix,AZ. I have had the loan since 12/2005. I have 10 payments remaining @ $283 per month. Called for a payoff and was told that it was $5900, due to late payments and "no insurance fees". Have had insurance since day one. Can I do anything about the excess interest and insurance fees they are charging? I can prove that I've had insurance. Also, while doing a search on the company, I am not the only person that they do this to. My question is can I sue them for the title, and any punative damages awarded will go to the lawyer helping me. Thanks.

Why not just write them a letter and send it via a certifiable method about the insurance? I don't know if the interest is "excess" and you have to look at your agreement. Most people unfortunately do not look at their agreement and you should do so before you even think of suing. Good luck.

Your first step is to send them a letter CRRR demanding an accounting. Then you need to read your contract. It is possible there is a violation of the UCC but there is no way to know until you get all the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back