A Car Dealer took my car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown

It was a June 23rd 2007 I bought a car infront of my sister house at night where I signed a papers that a guy gave me and I gave him cash 2200 out of 3200 first time and we were agreed to pay monthly wise till October. And he gave me was a bill of receipt which is so simple. I gave him $700 after I got a car, he told me that he will give me a receipt for that but he didn't give me. And other things on December 2007 he suddenly told me that my car have something to be fixed so, he need to take my car. I trust him and I ask him that I need a car tomorrow for my college. I gave him that car because he promise me he will drop tomorrow morning. I was new in United States and I live in Dallas, Texas. I didn't knew about the car stuff, about the Title transfer. I was so innocent that whatever he tell me I used to follow him but he just took my car because I was unable to make $600 payment. I cannot contact that person because he change his phone number, I don't know where is his Car Dealer is located and also I didn't know his Full Name.

And I don't have anybody to help me, and find his car dealer.

I gave him altogether $2900 and I don't have my car right now.
So, is there anyway I can do anything so that I can get my car back. I t ried to call police they told me that its a civil case. Oneday I tried to find the location as it mentioned on a paper. There was not a such a car dealer. So I don't know what to do.

I would call the police and file a theft report for the cash. Insist they take a report - they usually do. Your problem right now is that you need to identify this individual. It's hard to believe you don't know his full name - I would NEVER give cash to anyone in that situation. Best of luck to you.

I too...

Same thing they did with my dealer and he made a big scratch.
Real horrible. They dont have shame I believe.

alex45

New Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back