Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft caught shoplifting no cops called

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorrypeople

hi

Me and my husband were caught shopliting in Kohls Caifornia last week.We were very sorry and handed over the stuff to them. They were worth 60 dollars. The security officer was kind and he did not call the cops. He told that this is going to be within Kohls and we should not enter the shop for 1 year. He told that we will be receiving a letter from their lawer and we have to pay the fine thats less that 500 dollars. I am scared to death from that time. Whats going to happen? do we need to go to the court? Do we get arrested? I ma scared a lot. and very very guitly.. please help me what Do i need to do.. I am ready to pay what ever is the fine. Will it be in our recored? we have applied for Greencard. I am scared and unable to eat and sleep please help me on this

thankyou
sorrycouple

Seeing as the security officer said it was within Khols, it sounds like you will not go to court, and it won't affect your record / green card application. However, if you do not pay their lawyer what the ask for, they may proceed with criminal charges, so I would wait for the letter, and try to do everything it asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back