Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion burglary

Status
Not open for further replies.

RONALD

I have an burglary of a building case over 60,000 I was told its been reduced
to 10,000 not sure if that's so I am currently in jail I have been locked up for 3 almost 4 months I have been assigned a public defender who tells me they may not give me probation I never had probation before and my case is now two almost three years old it was two years old when I receive a letter for court someone has already served time for this case but they keep throwing my case out every month. I really am stuck I am not sure what to do can you please advise me if I would need to hire a real criminal defense lawyer. Do you have to wait a certian amount of time in jail before probation is available to you or tell me what I reallly need to do to get out of this mess.

Didn't they tell you how much it would cost for bond at your arraignment? Anyway, you should probably hire a "real" defense attorney, as for whoever you have now is keeping you ignorant and spoiling in a cell.

WOW!
I have an copy of how much the sentence carry here in Tennesse it only carry 1to 3 years he is not fighting for me at all he keep saying they offer me the three years at 30% thats crazy and I would have to go to board at ten months to see if I can get probation. wouldn't you think I would be stupid to sign for three years knowing its the first offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back