interstate custody case

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidokwan

My interstate custody case and the Monday's ruling, Well looks like I will be getting the boys back soon if they don't try some BS again. They are going to send this custody case to Ca and that is what we want. I have to wait for all paperwork from Fl and from Ca to get filed and then come back out to Fl to pick the boys up. that could take from 7 days to 4 weeks depending on how fast both courts move, but in the mean time the kids are to stay with there mother (she had them for visitation). Courts don't like to move a case and the parties who are involved do not file in the other state so hence the paperwork must be done first. Both of my lawyers are doing there thing now. She lied and had every witness lie for her in court, I always have solid proof of everything, I debunked all her witnesses and even the so called therapist (who may I say was hired by her) proven as liars. I had paperwork, recordings, video, pictures and etc that backed up everything I did, have done or never did. Her on the other hand had hear-say and lies. Well I am happy that the courts seen through this mess. They have obkected the magistrates finding and order but how far that goes I don't know, they did file a MOTHER'S EXCEPTION TO MAGISTRATE REPORT & RECOMMENDATION AND DEMAND FOR EVIDENTIARY HEARING this pass Friday and now i am waiting on what my lawyer will do or just wait to see if the judge just signs off on the magistrates order and just puts there BS to rest, but that's for the lawyers to deal with cause i have no idea what to do now but wait.What the magistrate stated was the mother was aloof, uninterested and non-committal to the children's well being and that the father has tried to rectify all issues with the kids and also with the kids and there mother , Basically that I am a better parent then her and that the boys should be with me. I am the better parent as friends and family members new but we had to show the courts that also. I have been fighting this case for over 2 years now and hope for some peace in between to try and enjoy my life with the kids and have money for them instead of all the lawyers, but we will see., I am trying to hold on to patience's now until I get the boys back home, they are ready to come home and I have told them to also be patience. but not sure how long all this will take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back