Day Care Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

tperry

My husband's daughter attends a day care during the summer month all day, because her mother attends school. We currently have an agreement that we are to pay for half of the daycare bill, but I am under the understanding that this will occur during the school months. I really need some type of clear understanding of this. My husband have be paying half the bill since his daugter have been in school, but the school year is ended and the mother decides that she want her daugter to stay in the day care while she attends college. I think this is a personal gain and we should'nt have to pay for half. Could you please help me understand this. Thanks:confused:

First and foremost, you should realize the long-term benefits of paying for half of the day care while you child's mother is attending college. She is taking strides to ensure her future, as well as her childs. Your post sounds rather selfish in that you are making it that much harder on the child's mother to attend college. Things could be worse; she could be a drug user, prostitute, or unfit mother. However, it seems in this case, she is not. Rather, she is making strides to ensure a better future, and refusing to pay half of the child care simply because the mother is in college is wrong.

it depends on the details of your child support agreement or court order.

But I agree with the posting above, it probably is good for the child to be at the daycare.

Advice

My step-daughter principal gave my husband a call to inform him that his daughter had gotten in trouble for touching another student inappropriately. She is a 7year old girl, and should not be doing this. This "touching" have been going on since she was 5-6years old and the teachers were upset about it then. We have reported this to DCF, along with trying to sit down with the mother and step-father so we can disscuss this issue.

After the recent disturbance from my step-daughter, the mother had gotten a visit from a DCF worker. Me and my husband are really fed up with this entire issue and want full custody or her. We currently have joint. First, how would we go about doing this, and second, what would our chances look like.

Signed,
:mad: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back