Class action lawsuit against US Government for injustices against all of Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmfreedom

As the Title suggest, im looking to obtain some advice on this matter specifically on where one would begin if one was so inclined to pursue such a lawsuit.

Im not joking around or trying to upset anyones personally feelings in this matter just looking to obatin said legal information from someone with crediable knowledge.

Thank you for your time and efforts in this matter.

Try starting with a petition against the bailout - Citizens for Repealing the Atrocious Bailout Bill - what is disgraceful is watching how AIG executives took the $85 billion handed to them and went on a "working trip" all expenses paid to a resort - invoices showed AIG's resort bill included $200,000 on room fees, $150,000 on banquets, $23,000 in spa charges and $7,000 in greens fees. I'll be posting the invoice here (it is now attached) and perhaps even creating a section just to deal with the current financial crisis. It's hard to believe and we have yet to see what our government is going to do in order to get this money back - if it can even do so. One wonders how much fight there will be and what the cost will be to the taxpayers to recover what has been looted.

Note: The Below bill is a copy of what was reported by the New York Daily News to be the actual bill at the St. Regis.

TLP, after seeing the detailed bill you posted, I am disgusted by the lack of responsibility and accountability. These people must have some serious lobbyists working for them in Washington since they got bailed out and Lehmann didn't. What has our political system become? It is looking more and more like third world countries' politics where what matters is who they know and not what they know... I am irked!!!

So, I am watching NBC nightly news and bam... There they are - the crooks from AIG. One is being asked about his golden parachute of $15M and he responds - I am not giving it up. The other is saying - I am giving up my $22M. One of the senators conducting the hearings says - to you Mr. $22M thank you for forefeiting your payout, as for you Mr. $15M, shame on you!

So, I am watching NBC nightly news and bam... There they are - the crooks from AIG. One is being asked about his golden parachute of $15M and he responds - I am not giving it up. The other is saying - I am giving up my $22M. One of the senators conducting the hearings says - to you Mr. $22M thank you for forefeiting your payout, as for you Mr. $15M, shame on you!

And this is the problem - "shame on you!" That's it. Another example - Elijah Cummings - remember him? The Congressman who told Roger Clemens that he just didn't believe Clemens' lies? (As if we really needed to pay for that investigation aka "our Congressmen hang out with All-Star ballplayers.") Cummings wondered how Fuld, the former CEO of Lehman Brothers, "could sleep at night" after telling Congress he only pulled out $250 million from Lehman within the year before its collapse instead of the $450-500 which he was accused. He sleeps very well since he expects to get away with it and a slap on the wrist. Why isn't our government zealously and swiftly going after these Wall Street criminals? I certainly hope they are and this is just the calm before the storm while they gather evidence. Is it going to be difficult/practically impossible to prosecute since the SEC had some disclosures that will make a "gray area" out of the wrong we all know occurred? Is there some connection with the motivations of some members of Congress - our Senate had to add $150 billion in pork (e.g. $150 million for Nascar racetracks, $6 million for toy wooden arrows!) before the House could buy enough votes to pass the "bailout bill?"

So do we need the bailout bill? Yes - we need to help all the innocent shareholders who lost their 401Ks and we need to keep credit in the market to keep it running. But what we ALSO need to do is GET THE MONEY BACK WHICH LEFT THE MARKET and which is in the hands (and offshore bank accounts) of these executives who funneled "executive compensation" out of the companies and into their pockets. The market didn't just become devalued. These companies didn't just "burn due to Wall Street" -- they were looted and that money has to be retrieved but nobody is talking about that part. Our government was responsible to protect us and it let us down - and now ex-Goldman Sachs employee Paulson just hired a 35 year old former Goldman employee to start dispensing with the $700 billion of our money.

Will this ever stop? Honestly... it scares me. Everyone is still in the grabbing game and nobody seems to care but a select few. I'm wondering if we're going to go back to the days when movies like "The Warriors" will become reality. I certainly hope that our government is spending time putting together cases against these executives who will hopefully turn on the rest in order to bring the assets back into the hands of the shareholders. It took too long to convict those at Enron and I hope some speedy justice will happen given the state of the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back