Dead Beat DAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

autumnrheanan

I have a 3 year old son. My and my son's father have been divorced for a year now, and he had visitation right's every other weekend. He has recently sought help with his drinking problem, which i support, but he is living in a house that houses people like him. He is sharing a residence with people that i have no idea who they are and have crimminal records. am i just supposed to have to let my son stay with his father even though he has no house and is staying in al home with convicts?

Just curious how does this make him a deadbeat? Is he behind on CS? You have to go to court to change visits, you cannot just withhold visits.

He is a dead beat dad because he rarely pays child support. it takes me months of hunting him down until i finally start getting paid, and by then he's moved on only for me to do it all over again. he always has an excuse not to see his son on his visitaion weekends, and he's drank all of his money away so that now he has to live in a homeless shelter. im not worried about the child support, i just want to know that my son is safe when he goes to see his father. And i personally dont consider my son sleeping in a homeless shelter with convicts, just becuse his dad can't control his drinking, safe for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back