bank removed fund without notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

skipscrypt

hello,
a few weeks ago my wife,who is addicted to narcotics,she altered several of my checks and forged 4 checks she had stolen from a neighbor ,forged my name and cashed them on my account.
she was arested and admited the act .
her name is not listed on my account ! the altered checks looked like a child did it,letters scratched out,small letters and numbers written between others but they still cashed and processed them.
as for the stolen checks , i found out about them when i recives a low balance warning email that they had charged them back to my account and removed the funds.
as of now my account is on hold, my debit card is cancled and all checks went through as "forced post debit"
i was never called or contacted before the funds were removed.
i recives a letter with a copy of the checks a few days later but no personal contact at all.
again my wifes name IS NOT ON THE ACCOUNT this was on poupose due to her condition.
where do i stand and how do i approch the bank to regain my good standing .
helop ! please !

Have you contact the bank @ all and told them about this? You need to Yesterday and file affidavits of fraud on all those checks-- the 1st thing you should have done was contact the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back