not sure if I have a case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghandi608

I was terminated from a job in March of 07. Due to a "non-work related" injury to my neck. I had a plate put in my neck and the case was settled. The injury was in the neck. The date of that injury was Jan. 06. In nov. 05 I had injured my shoulder. The dr. called it a strain to the trapezoid area. Recently I was told by my dr. that there is a problem with my rotator cuff. The pain is the same I experienced in nov. 05. Obviously there was a mis diagnosis. I also have lots of problems in my lower back. 3 disk are basically gone. The contract said the neck was the injury with the back and shoulders being affected. My question is because I signed a contract that says I could not hold employer accountable again with the neck injury. Does this now exclude the lower back and rotator cuff?

Since we have not read what your contract, it would be unwise for anyone here to suggest anything but for you to go seek the advice of a personal injury attorney so s/he can assess the extent of what they contract limitations are and to consult with someone with medical background to assess if the new injuries on your lower back and rotator cuff are still connected to the neck injury. Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back