Suspended License

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry24

On Friday, May 28, 2004 I was driving my company Tractor/trailer. I was stopped at a road block and given citations for slick tires, expired vehicle license and suspended drivers license. I was arrested and spent 7 hours in jail before bail was posted. Two weeks earlier I went to the DMV to request a 10 year driving record which shows there is no suspension on my license or 0 points against me. This paperwork was showed to the judge at the bond hearing who replied I needed to bring this paperwork to court. The court date is set for June 24, 2004. My license were taken on the spot by the Highway Patrol officer on the scene. I make my living as a truck driver and have no one to take me back and forth to work 30 miles away. I went on the internet today to the SCDMV website to do a drivers license check status. Still no suspended license is displayed. What can I do to not have to wait almost a month to get this situation correct. According to DMV my current CDL license is not suspended. Please help! Also would the company I work for be required to pay the tickets for defective tires and expired vehicle license since the truck belongs to the company. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also would I be able to get back the bond I paid to the jail for the arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back