Our neighbors and their dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollymac

Is anyone familiar with the laws in PA? Our neighbors had 2 dogs when we first bought our house 3 yrs ago. The dogs were relatively quiet but were tied up outside 365 days a year, one of them without any kind of shelter. Last year, they got rid of one dog and replaced him with 3 more adult boxers. They were kept in the house for a few months but then at the beginning of March, the neighbors brought the dogs outside in 12 degree temperatures and locked them behind a chain link fence about 2' X 3'. They then hosed the 3 dogs down with ice cold water outside when it was only 12 degrees!!! These poor dogs barked all night for weeks and months. They bark very early in the morning, most of the day, and very late at night and whenever there is weather approaching. NOW, these cruel people just got a, a beagle!!! He's only been around a few days and yesterday and today he was tied up outside barking all day long. So far they've taken him in at night, but I fear he'll end up outside and that will be 5 dogs outside day and night, barking day and night!!! I'm sure wherever they're getting these dogs, the previous owners have no idea how they're being treated! Their teenage son just had a barking match with them about an hour ago. Taunting them and barking at them so they barked more behind the fence. I have two very young children and am terrified they'll get out as there is no fence around their property or mine! What are my rights as they are driving us crazy??? And what are the dogs' rights?? They also ride motor cycles, dirt bikes and go karts around, and around, and around their yard for hours reving up like crazy and the father is the biggest idiot of them all on the motor cycles. Please help as we are desperately seeking the peace we thought came with our home. These are the only noisy people around and our homes are all on 1/2 acre lots and its still so annoying and disturbing!

Last edited:
You need to call the authorities and/or SPCA as soon as possible to denounce these people for animal cruelty and abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back