hope this is the right place to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

Super Moderator
but I cannot access my Notifications. I'm getting an error message when I click on either Your Notifications or on my screen name in the top right corner.

Anyone else having this problem?

Same here - I get the error message but when I hit the refresh screen button I have access to the screen.

Not me - when I hit the refresh button I just get the error message again.

Ok - like you, now I am not getting anything besides the error message - not good! TLP - Please come to the rescue!

Last edited:
but I cannot access my Notifications. I'm getting an error message when I click on either Your Notifications or on my screen name in the top right corner.

Anyone else having this problem?

Consider yourself lucky I got an error message for the past hour right on the browser. The server to the site must have been down would not let me on.

Not getting notifications might be good in my case. My visitors message box is always filled with questions from people who should be creating threads.

Seriously - I'm going to be remedying that this month. In addition to inboxes, users are flooding wall posts as well with questions as if just dumping 2 sentences right at someone is going to get a serious answer. I'm hoping that a few things I'm adding will make this an activity of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back