LLC Investment? Dissolution? Corporation Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

phpinfo

In 2002 I invested into an LLC. I am not an accredited investor and was also only 19 at the time.

Months after I invested into the LLC, it was dissolved by the founders without my knowledge (their operating agreement had a section where they could do this under certain circumstances). They never offered me my money back and never explained what happened.

I continued to work with them and ride along. In 2005 they issued me stock in another one of their companies to cover my investment that was supposed to be in the LLC. I never signed anything and to this day was never notified on meetings or given notice or info on anything.

The reason I continued on was because the founders were good at conning and making outlandish promises about how they would pay me large sums of money.

Now they are selling their company that they gave me stock in. I am looking to get less than I invested and they are not going to repay me for my time and debt, even though they will be making out.

Over the years if people tried to get info from them, they would threaten to bankrupt or not pay the large sums the promised. They treated all minority shareholders horribly and never ran their business properly.

I am trying see if I have a case for what the did to me and the LLC, especially at my age and financial standing. Also, I would be looking to have another case against them for the way they ran the business which I eventually got stock in.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back