Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Harrassment complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

ship

I recently received an email from an ex-girlfriend that said she went to her local sheriff''s office sub-station ( in California) and filed a harrassment/stalking complaint against me. This is totally ridiculious and I'm wondering what this means. She said she submitted a phone message I left for her ( wishing her a Happy Birthday....criminal I know) as evidence along with some emails. Basically, she doesn't want any contact with me whatsoever....which is fine with me. She said that any future emails or phone calls will be given to the Sheriff's office. I have no intention of EVER contacting her again.....but what does this complaint mean for me legally? Will I get contacted by the sheriff's office? I received the email a week ago and haven't heard anything from them. Is this on some sort of "record" on me? I live in another State.....how does that affect anything? I'm just wondering what might become of this complaint......again, I have no intentions of ever contacting her again.............it's ridiculious!!!

Tell us the statute number you are charged under.

I dont have any information

I don't have any information other than the email from her. I was going to call the sheriff's sub-station and ask about it, but wasn't sure what to say. All I know is what she told me in the email.......she has filed some sort of complaint against me in CA...I live in Arizona.

Disregard this thread........I called the Sheriff's office and they don't have my name anywhere on file. Thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back