Student-Teacher Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechamonty

Quite possibly, in the foreseeable future, I and a woman may be breaking some laws. She is a teacher and I am an eighteen year old student. I am a firm believer in love, yet quite aware of the legal corner I may end up backing, not only myself, but her as well, into.

What I'm asking for is a link to, or explanation of, (or whatever else of) every detail of student teacher relation laws and boundaries. And I do mean every detail. I'll be blunt. A (sexual or otherwise) relationship may or may not be instigated in the future between myself and the teacher. I'm looking for any crevice in the law I can crawl into to avoid legal action being taken against her. If I can find none, I will do nothing with her but learn from her.

Perhaps this is not something I should be asking for on these forums, but I am desperate. I would greatly appreciate a full detail of the student teacher relations laws, even if it is completely in its original form of legal jargon, I'll do my best to decipher it. If you would be so kind as to allow me this information somehow, someway, I would be forever in your debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back