High school football coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahikepala

Ive been dealing with problems with my sons HS coach. I started by talking to him, then the vice principal two times, then the principal again two times. In April after an investigation was done by the principal my son was provoked by the coach and then kicked off the team. I then filed a complaint with another parent of a player with the school district. They hired a private investigator and after 3 and a half months I finally got a letter saying they substantiated two negative contacts with my son, substantiated the use of profanity by the coach and the remaining issues negative. The other parent got the same thing. Im appealing it and going to the school board. What I would like to know is if there is any legal action that can also be done. My son was being looked at by a lot of Division 1 schools and now he cant even play and getting a scholarship is fading fast.
The complaints about the coach were a lot of character issues, lying, stealing from the school and the boosters, verbally assaulting players (past the typical football thing), in one case grabbing and pushing a player. Between myself and the other parent we had at least 20 pages of issues and statements from other parents, players and coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back