where do I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandella

hello- I am a single mom of a 3 month old baby boy. Recently have had to dyfs (child services) contact me because of false alliagations. They seem to be on my side and investigation ending. . then another "annoyomous" call came in again. Now I have done my own little investigating to who would even risk my baby.- and to my surprise its coming from people who I considered family. I will do my best explaining my situation and clear as possible. so here goes:

JB is married to BU-- and BU and I were very close. BU was like a father to me. I have many times caught JB talking badly about me behind my back. Upset that this family member of mine would do such a thing, I spoke with BU wondering why she would do that?? over a couple years. . and more times I caught her. JB is a twin to JA. Last summer JB & BU were on the verge of divorce, and JB blames me for that. So JB has a problem with me, and one twin does .. then so does the other .. .JA.

JA is on her third marriage to my mothers brother BA. Has children from previous marriages and her daughter KA is my neighbor. KA lives with friend KC. KC has become friends with a friend (so I thought) of mine JH.

So here's where I need help. a couple days before DYFS came to me, JB was saying to me that my son (born 1 1/2 months early) his eyes were looking much better. She went on about how they didn't look right (to someone who never had a child) Dyfs came to me with alligations saying:
-- that my son has hearing & visual disabilities that I fail to seek medical attention.
--I leave him unattended to hang out at neighbors house
-- I drink while I breast feed
-- I left him with a baby sitter with no formula
-- I take the baby to the bars and go out drinking.

The night before DYFS came, I was out to dinner with BA & brought my son. JA called him (unknowingly on speaker phone) was short with him after he said he was with me. and she hung up on him. BA just shrugged shoulders and left it at that.

Now I have been in contact with an old friend. I started confiding with her about my mess that is going on and suspecting JB.

twins JB and JA's sister GS came to me and openly admitted they all thought my son was deaf & blind ( he is not, nor does he have any problems)

Old friend SS-- tells me that JH says that the whole family hates me. That my mother disowned me (FALSE) that I am always out drinking. and that the family wants to call DYFS on me. These are COMPLETELY false statements- that I would like to have stopped. JB has always had issues with me and I really don't know why. I would like to start at JH- and scare her with the local police and start slander maybe civil against her. I am hoping that in fear of herself her tell the police what KC said that is apparently in with the twins against me.

Now remember KC lives right next to me. I need these people to STOP what they are doing. I am obviously never going to see them again. . but I didn't ever show any worry and leading "them" to believe DYFS is closing the investigation. Well this past friday I recieved another "annoymous" call. and DYFS was back for the second time in 2 weeks.

What can I do to stop them from using my baby to hurt me? I don't even know what I did to my "family" (so I thought) that they would do such horrible things. .

I am open to any help I can get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back