Pharamaceutical call center employee harasses me on private phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortunato

I saw an ad for a product called Vaprezon, made by chemsci pharm. I called for a free bottle that was in the advertisement on the back of the sports page. Immediately the call center rep asked me my age. I stated over 21. He then asked again and I stated over 21. He was annoyed immediately and started to give me his idea of a presentation. I stopped him and asked if there was a shipping and handling fee. He continued on for three minutes when the shipping and handling fee came to light. I stated he could of answered my question earlier and that he was a poor excuse of a call center emplyee. He then started to tell me how call centers are run, and I told him I have been involved in them and ran them. I asked to speak to his manager. He then came back a few minutes later trying to be the manager but I wasn't fooled. I then told him he was an idiot and to get me his manager. He stated you are sexually frustrated and said "I have your number." An hour later he called three times and left messages wghile I was at work. He sang a song in a country twang and used these lyrics. Your a limp dick mother fu**cker. Over 33 times and for over 2 and a half minutes. I have it saved. the number was blocked but I am sure the number could be traced as well as all call centers record and log every incoming call which I also have proof of talking for 4 to 5 minutes on their line. He also sang the lyrics that he fu**ed my mother (deceased) and that I fu**ed) my mother and said these damning lines for him as my uncle had hweard the earlier conversation on speaker when I argued with him. He said, "you're over 21 and think you own a call center" What's disturbing is that this man called three times, left his voice, and specifically was attacking a would be client who the pharmaceutical company is trying to help, impotence. I need to try and find an attorney on contingency as I am sure that this pharmaceutical company would never want their name and this message affiliated on utube or other natinal media. They would be embarassed, company product ruined, and obviously attacked by people for this crude form of defamationa nd harassment. It's recorded, and my phone company through an attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back