Consumer Law, Warranties Is a Pass to use simimlar to a contract in terms??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcson777

On April 30, 2008 i bought a "pass" from my local town government clerk for a special use park that is good from May 1, 2008 - April 30, 2009 and i signed an agreement agreeing to the stated terms that is on file with the town clerks office and paid $25 dollars for it and then one month into it they "add" a new rule which makes me less inclined to use the park and that i would not have got the pass had i known this rule would go into effect and they have a NO REFUND POLICY, am i bound to follow this new rule. there is no amendment agreement in the pass application and nothing that states they can change the terms. I am wrong to assume they must wait until everyones pass expires before they can implement the new rule, meaning they must wait until May 1, 2009 or just because they incorporated it into the town code on May 20, 2008 it automatically is able to be applied. It is not a usaual and customary rule and they had a year before the park opened to come up with appropriate rules. so where do I stand against the town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back