Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion My boyfriend is in jail. I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PillBrat88

MY boyfriend got arrested and I need to get him out. I have almost all the bond money but I need to know what sentence he might get when he goes back to court. He is in for 2nd degree burglary and stealing over $500. He is allready on probation in drug court and his family says that he has run from drug court 2 times before. If anyone could help me out I would be so greatfull. :angel

Based solely on your post, I doubt he is eligible for bail.

If he is, then (also based on your post) it sounds like he's going away for a long time.

Save your money.

Buy some stocks and bonds instead.

thanks, his bail is $5,000 but with a bondsman its $500 my boyfriend seems to think that when he goes back for his court date that all he is going to get a probation. i'm not sure what to think and i dont know who to call to find out exactly what the charges are against him

thanks, his bail is $5,000 but with a bondsman its $500 my boyfriend seems to think that when he goes back for his court date that all he is going to get a probation. i'm not sure what to think and i dont know who to call to find out exactly what the charges are against him

Sounds like you need to stay away from this guy and save your money.:angel

ummm....

Why would I stay away from him? These charges are from a long time ago and it doesnt mean he is still doing bad things. He has been trying to make things better. He has been good since him and I have been together. He was working for my parents and allways took care of me. He is not a bad person.

Wait a minute! Hes on probation for drug offense then is arrested for Buglary and hes a good person!?:eek: Expect him to get some serious time:yes:

I was convicted of three burglaries and given probation and weekends in jail for the next 4 years.

Then again I'm a 5'6" white boy(18) with a great lawyer and no record.

Why would I stay away from him? These charges are from a long time ago and it doesnt mean he is still doing bad things. He has been trying to make things better. He has been good since him and I have been together. He was working for my parents and allways took care of me. He is not a bad person.

Define "bad person".

I was convicted of three burglaries and given probation and weekends in jail for the next 4 years.

Then again I'm a 5'6" white boy(18) with a great lawyer and no record.

You are a credit to your race.

well just so you all know here is an update. he is out a doing great. third day out and he got a job. we are saving up for a lawyer and he is expecting to only get probation [cursing deleted]!

Last edited by a moderator:
Expecting only to get probation when he is already on probation? Are you dreaming? Also he should have an attorney, a public defender. A private attorney is going to be expensive and probably want a $5000 retainer, and it will not guarantee any different results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back