Bought a vehicle, still hasn't given title

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelb5201

Basically about 4 months ago i bought a vehicle from i guy i met. He was in the army and traveled around and just had it for off base driving, which wasn't much. so it sat a long time.So i thought it was too good to be true. I bought and its been at my residence for now 3 1/2 months in my garage. The vehicle was registered in another state, Indiana to be exact. After calling, and speaking, and doing everything in my power to have him help me, he still hasn't been able to get the title. Ive been to the DMV here and basically i would have to have him goto Indiana to get the title printed. I live in Florida.... thats almost impossible. Basically i just need to know what i should do. Is there any property laws that once an item has been in your procession for a certain amount of time, you can claim has its been abandoned or anything like that? What should i do guys??!?! Thank you very much for helping me out here...

The car belongs to whomever is on the title...now or twenty or two hundred years from now.

You need to sue the bad person for what you paid for the car.

ok... so there is absolutely nothing i can do in this situation im guessing... Just basically bitch and complain until he gives in...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back