Is this black mail?Libel?Defamation?(ok)

Status
Not open for further replies.

idontknow

I live in Tulsa Oklahoma.I sold some parts off of my car to a person in another state(Iowa). When I sent them they were not damaged. Now he states that they are. He asked for a partial refund of $75 I told him if they were damaged he needs to speak with the shipper. He continued to claim that I sent them. Then he threatened he would go public and list this on every forum. The main problem is he is claiming it as a transaction through the business I own. This was a personal transaction and he has posted my business name,number,and address on several forums. Now the other forum goers are advising him to throw things through the front window of our business,telling him to burn down the building,offering to drive him to my company to slap me and take pictures. He also listed on a local forum and the members are talking about the amount of business we are losing. I am scared,my husband can't leave me alone. I can't sleep because I know every second someone else is reading the posts. I have felt sick from the start of this. The man that caused this is saying again "give me $75 and this will end." So please since this was not business related as well as the mental strain and the dmage to my means of living is there anything that can be done?This has drug our business image into the dirt.And the business is al we have to support our family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back