Should I bother to contact a workers comp lawyer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanarooni74

I was originally injured on the job. I am a carpenter and fell through a deck while working a few years ago. At the time my employer told me not to say this accident hapend on the job to my physician. This injury has gotten progressively worse and has resulted in knee surgery. I am now on disability coverage which is only paying me part of my wages. My employer maintains that it wouldn't matter if I was receiving workers comp or not. I am currently working while on disability because I feel like my job is now in jeopardy. My physician has not released me to work at this point. My knee may not ever fully recover, the company does not have 50 employees and I have been off 15 weeks total working part-time four of the last fifteen weeks. My wages have been withheld and my job has been threatend. Is it too late to see a workers comp atty.??

i thought i had artritis or bursitis so i went to my dr. an come find out i had a torn rotator cuff. so i told human res. an she said i couldnt because i would need a more detail incident how an when this was something that happened over time because of the work that i do school janatorial trash remval ,reaching up cleaning vents 9foot ceiling im only 5/2. well now i got surgery an workmans.comp comm. i called said they should filed i have asked them 2 times to do so . they still refuse to. judy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back