Family Not talking Capital One refuses fraud on basis that other family members say..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleLife

Ok I got a letter in the mail today reactivating a fraudulent account on the basis that Capital One talked to my mom and my sister and they said I gave authorization for them to use my card. My mother, sister, and I are on no speaking terms and we live in different states. I live in Oregon they live in North Carolina. We already have letters from other banks and telephone companies and even a collection agency saying that the accounts opened with them are fraudulent. but Capital One has been the only one so far to re-open a fraudulent account because they spoke to my mother and Capital One say they have sufficient enough evidence to open the account on basis that my mother and sister both taking sides and saying I let them use the credit card when I obviously didn't let them use the card.

Can Capital One re-open a fraudulently based account on basis that my mom and sister said I gave them permission to use the card when they opened the account in my name in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back