Do I have a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara07

ok, so here's the deal. I have this collections agency takeing money out of my account, or atleast had them takeing money out. It was a collections agency my boyfriend was going through, and since he didnt have an account i said he could use mine. well they got my premission to take the money out monthly, then decided to up the amount so that he didnt gain interest each month. They didnt even bother to get my permission that time, but it was fine, i knew they were doing it. well, we moved and my boyfriend called and told them what was up and that he wouldn't be able to make a payment that month but would resume payments the next month since where we were moveing didnt have my bank and we were gonna need to open a new account. He also said that we would be getting our government checks in the mail and after we got our moving expences and whatnot out of the way he MIGHT be able send them a little extra Well they said fine and that was that. Until a few weeks ago when they tried to take out almost $1200 from my account. When we called them on it they tried saying he said they could do it and he said it was his account and everything. I know i talked to them the very first time they took money out to give them the ok. Well, the bank reversed it and I filed a dispute against them through said bank. They then tried to take it out again, same amount, about a week later, forceing the bank to close my account and my dispute was dropped. now my question is, do i have any kind of a lawsuite against these people? Not only was it messing with my account and credit and whatnot, but it was messing with my dad's whose account was attached to mine (I opened mine through his when I was 16). If someone could please respond that would be great. I'm very distraught over this and want to do something about it. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back