Justice System, Police, Courts Perjury

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyflo08

I left my former employer on the bad term. In 2005, when I was asked to execute the general release, they agreed to clear-up my compensation account - underpayment of compensation. The company lawyer claimed it would take time to do the research and investigation. My attorney told me to execute the release before the compensation account was cleared up and he would get the underpayment for me. Once I executed the release, the lawyer claimed he was not going to do any investigation with HR becase I had executed the release and forgave all debts. Did they breach the oral agreement not on the written agreement?

In 2007, when I sued my attorney for legal malpractice, the former employer's attorney had the HR issued an affidavit to Huntington District court with false information and denied any compensation owed.

How and where can I press charge against my former employer for perjury and obstruction of justice in NYC? In 2002, I was forced to use my own paid vacation days to cover my Worker's Comp. disability leaves before I got the WC borad approved my WC case. I had the copy of WC decision, insurance payout records and check. I also have a copy of the company's WC disability benefit policy. What can I do to punish my company and get the proper justice?

Please help. The company has its in-house legal team. People like me does not have enough skill and money to bring them to court. I believe there are many more employees like me, forced out of the company and unable to collect some of owed compensation. Compare the owed compensation and attorney fees, people are forced to give up on the owed compensation. In my case, I also got an bad attorney. Couple hundreds to couple thousands for an employee, in the major layoff, the company save big on underpayment in total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back