30 Day Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

STIMPHONT

Can a landlord take you to court in florida for giveing him a 30 day notice cause he failed to do repairs he promised when you moved in and its 11 months later and dispite asking every month these repairs are not done yet. not one window will open in my house and was told they would be fixed by winter. not one working smoke detector.

cause im moveing out before lease is up in july (next month). i have given him a verbal and a noterized letter of 30 day notice. liveing conditions are unsafe and hazzardes to your health. he sprayed half the duplex for bugs but refused to spray ours and we had no roaches before now they are everywhere and i have a 10 month and 2 year old sons in the house. also not one window opens which is a fire hazzard. only one bathroom working for last month and a half. all told 2 him with no results so i got a safe house for me and my boys.

cause im moveing out before lease is up in july (next month). i have given him a verbal and a noterized letter of 30 day notice. liveing conditions are unsafe and hazzardes to your health. he sprayed half the duplex for bugs but refused to spray ours and we had no roaches before now they are everywhere and i have a 10 month and 2 year old sons in the house. also not one window opens which is a fire hazzard. only one bathroom working for last month and a half. all told 2 him with no results so i got a safe house for me and my boys.

Unless you followed your States guidelines he may have legal cause for the suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back