MisRepresented by Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

jf7425

I was wondering if any one know if we can sue or set rid of a union for misrepresentation?

There are a few issues with our union. First me and two of my co-workers had filed grievance for missed hours and the union rep dropped the ball on that and ended up not been disputed and just forgotten. Second later this year she had a fling with our manager and were sleeping with each other. When contacting the union local was sent to voicemail every time I called and to different people voicemail with no reply for a week. Now issues with our scheduling which is clearly defined in our contract book, we are not getting represented by our union rep. Left several calls and emailed the rep and calls are just being ignored, and can never get any where calling our union local. I am sure other employees are having issues too with union representation. Can anything be done?

Organize

Yes , you can do something. You can talk to other workers, get them to sign a decertification petition acquired from the NLRB and once the NLRB has a decertification election basically boot the union out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back